FOUR ROSES SMALL BATCH
Mingling multiple Bourbon recipes is an art in itself. Four original and limited Bourbon recipes have been expertly selected by our Master Distiller at the peak of maturation to create a perfectly balanced Small Batch Bourbon that rewards you with a mellow symphony of rich, spicy flavors along with sweet, fruity aromas and hints of sweet oak and caramel. Finishes soft, smooth and pleasantly long. Best enjoyed straight up, on the rocks or with a splash. 90 proof. 45% alcohol/volume.
- Nose: Spicy, rich, mellow, fruity, hints of sweet oak & caramel.
- Palate: Creamy, mellow, ripened red berries, rich, spicy, well-balanced, moderately sweet.
- Finish: Soft, smooth & pleasantly long.
- 2015 Double Gold Medal; San Francisco World Spirits Competition
- 2014, 2010 & 2008 Gold Medal; San Francisco World Spirits Competition
- 2014 Denver International Spirits Competition, Gold
- 2012 World Whiskies Awards; Best American Whiskey Bourbon 7 Years & under
- 2012 Highly Recommended, 94 Points; Ultimate Spirits Challenge
- 2010 Wine Enthusiast Best Buy: 96-100 Points
- 2010, 2009 & 2008, Gold Medal, Exceptional; International Review of Spirits
- 2009 Best Bourbon No Age, Whisky Magazine; World Whiskies Awards